Huanshan Social Welfare Foundation Volunteer Recruitment
Senior high (vocational) school students or above who have passion for service.
◎ Service Hours
Mondays~Fridays, 08:00~12:00 and 13:30~17:30
◎ Service Location
Angel stations throughout Taiwan and the headquarters
◎ Contents of service
(1) Home-based service volunteers: Extend care and visit, accompanied to medical visit, maintain nails, bed baths, housework/repairing work
(2) Administrative service volunteers: Manage used resources, administrative affairs, extend greeting by phone, sort out invoices
(3) Activity assistance volunteers: Caring service on festivals, year-end party for the old solitary members, social service activities, fund raising on street
Any one may file the application subject to his/her own interest or specialty.
(1) Phone/Fax: Please contact the volunteer section of the headquarters in Taipei (02) 2836-3919 or any angle station throughout Taiwan
(2) Online: Please download the registration form from the website of Huanshan Social Welfare Foundation (www.elder.org.tw)
◎ Contact Person
Chen, Hung-Yi, Volunteer Section, Public Relations Social Resources Dept., Tel. No.: (02)2836-3919, Ext. 218