What channel via which the students other than those taking Service-Learning courses may engage in the Service-Learning project activities?
The students other than those taking service courses may team up privately, and participate in the Service-Learning project activities via the following channels:
* Take the Service-Learning courses offered by various departments (accessible on CYCU Service-Learning site in the future).
* Participate in the Service-Learning courses team voluntarily (please contact the Center in person at the beginning of the relevant semester).
* Participate in ministrant clubs (please contact Extracurricular Activities Section)
* Refer to the public announcement made on CYCU Service-Learning site/for subsidies, or contact the Center in person.
* See the requirements for volunteers of public welfare groups published by Taiwan NPO Information Platform (http://www.npo.org.tw).